Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

Nice game.

Hooary! current #7 on highscores, very addicting game. Enjoyed the upgrades that were avalible

Frontier Frontier

Mind.

For the review below me, I belive the "Black Market"
is the " * " Items that you buy, these are the illegal goods that you can sell.
I did however encounter soem bugs when I was goign to battle a city, whenever I hit okay I would then only have an option to hit "go" which would then send me past the city where I would still run into thigns as if I was going on a trip with no destination, turning into negatives. Good game non the less, kept me playing for a good while.

new and old new and old

!

Knew this was your's before even moving my mouse over it.
Obviously that means you have your very own style.
This style I happen to enjoy.
I like that you put the original by it's side so I can play "I spy" to see what's different :-)
The tattoo, bracelet, and eye all seem like they belong, very natural and fluent.
The helemet and sythe(sp) however seem awkward to me for some reason.
Always like your work.

Love Spell Love Spell

Cute little image.
Text goes a long way in this once hehe.
I just wish you did something different with it, maybe a more bubbly, or halloween related text. It's kinda silly just seeing hte speech bubble, makes me not like it as more just because theres all that white near the top. Maybe just make the white a little more transparent.

Arson Arson

!

You drew this ontop of a photograph layer backround correct?
I'd be even more impressed if you made that backround haha.
This looks like your average family pyro, he's kinda cute haha.
Maybe if you had shown more of his hands, you could have encorporated that he was holding something flammable, possibly even a lighter.
It might have added to the scene a little. As of right now it's simply up to interpritation that the kid standing here has caused a fire, but it's still unkown, he might have just liked the sight!